Skip links


    Plaster is the normal name for calcium sulfate hemi hydrate (CaSO4. 1/2H2O) made by heating the mineral gypsum, the basic name for sulfate of lime. Plaster was first made around 9000 years back, and has been utilized by old Egyptian, Greek and Roman civic establishments. Be that as it may, it wasn’t utilized on a huge scale until 1700s, when it was required to be utilized in all development in Paris. This brought about expansive scale mining of gypsum which was accessible around Paris in enormous amounts. Accordingly, amid the mid eighteenth century, Paris turned into the focal point of plaster generation, and consequently the name, plaster of Paris. We are one of the best producers of plaster of Paris in the country. Our raw material is obtained from most authentic sources around the world. Plaster of Paris to a great degree safe and does not create hypersensitivities. It is unendingly versatile to the part being braced and can be connected quickly without gloves. It less expensive in comparison with other progressively present day materials.  Trimurti has edge over the other producers due to its quality product.

    Properties of plaster of Paris

    • The essential point of a plaster application is immobilization of the crack parts and joints.
    • A plaster could be utilized in the accompanying circumstances
    • An impermanent proportion of help with discomfort and decrease of swelling so complete treatment could be executed.
    • For immobilization of joints in the event of tendon damage, joint swelling because of illness.
    • A complete treatment where plaster is connected to keep up the decrease of the parts.
    • Outer support to help with the interior obsession of the breaks, osteotomies and other bone medical procedures where inside obsession alone would not have the capacity to withstand loads.

    A plaster cast, piece or support is connected in broken bones of upper or lower furthest point. Plaster can be connected for an impermanent period while sitting tight for conclusive treatment or it could be complete treatment in itself. Plaster of Paris companies in India are many but Trimurti is one of most reputed one.

    Plaster of Paris, in its crude state, is named gypsum hydrated calcium sulfate with polluting influences. The careful frame is unadulterated anhydrous calcium sulfate. The basic concoction step is the heating of gypsum to 120 degree Celsius (250 degree F). Including water takes into consideration an arrival to the first crystalline condition of full hydration. 20% of included water is fused into the hydrated precious stone cross section yet the other 80 percent of water in the long run dissipates. The assimilation of water while setting gives out warmth (an exothermic response).

    Uses of plaster of Paris

    • It is mostly radio-hazy, darkening bone detail on radiographs.
    • Low temperatures and sugar arrangements hinder the setting of plaster of Paris while high temperatures and salt or borax arrangements quicken it.
    • The setting time is multiple times longer at 5 degree Celsius (40 degrees F) than at 50 degree Celsius (125 degrees F).