The Ultimate Guide to False Ceilings
Nowadays, people are becoming more aware of using materials and designs that not only provide a flawless and beautiful look to their house but also provide some other features such as heat resistance, moisture-resistance to the house. Time has gone when people go with simple flat ceilings. Now there can be seen a surge in the trend for false ceilings due to the below-mentioned benefits.
Why is it beneficial to install false ceilings?
Here are some benefits of installing false ceilings:
- With the usage of the right tools and skilled professionals, it is very easy to install false ceilings on the rooftop of the buildings.
- False ceilings are an effective way to hide the ducting, electrical wiring, or other structural elements ruining the beautiful look of the room.
- It can be used in auditoriums, cinema halls, or conference halls as an acoustical barrier which further helps to reduce the echo problems.
- False ceilings are resistant to heat.
- False ceilings can be installed to cover undulations in the slab concrete providing smooth finishing to surfaces.
- False ceilings are flexible and economical in design.
Which is better- POP jali or gypsum for fast ceilings?
You can find a variety of materials for false ceilings in the market. Each material has its own advantages. Here we are discussing the comparison between POP jali and gypsum-based on different parameters:
- Durability and reliability: POP jali is used for filling cracks, making it less prone to cracking and more durable in nature. Whereas gypsum is more prone to cracking and, thus, is less durable in nature.
- Flexibility: When planning to go with curved designs for the rooftop ceilings, you should select POP jali because it provides greater flexibility than the gypsum. POP jali can be used to give beautiful effects to the rooms by equipping the rooftop with perfectly moulded curved or any other designs.
- Easy to handle: Gypsum being hard to mix with the water prevents making a smooth paste, and thus, it becomes a little difficult to level the surface. On the other hand, it is easy to mix POP jali with the water, forming a smooth paste that professionals can easily apply to provide levelled surfacing to the roof.
- Adhesion properties: As discussed in the above point, POP jali forms a smooth paste when mixed with water which is further perfect for levelling, making it the material used for fast ceiling having the best adhesion properties. POP jali provides a flawless and smooth look to the fast ceiling. Gypsum, on the other hand, also provides great adhesion properties but not as great as POP jali.
- Economical: POP jail is more economical compared to the gypsum used for making false ceilings. Pop jali Wholesalers can provide you best POP jali at lower prices.
In case you want to give the rooftop of your house a trending and aesthetic look, then go with false ceilings especially made from the flexible and economical POP jali.