To give that smooth finish to the wall paints of the room, it is very important to get the plastering done on the walls. However, there are different types of plasters available in the market that performs different types of work. Among all of them, the gypsum plaster is the most popular one these days. It is a greyish-white compound that contains calcium sulphate. It is commonly used for lightweight construction in many countries. Being an environment-friendly material, this has become the most common pick among different architects and interiors designers.
There are many features that every person should know about gypsum plaster. Let’s have a look at them.
- Saves construction time: Any of the sand and cement plaster will require 21 days of curing; in this, the plaster is allowed to get hard and settle on the place. Even the proper water is to be provided to the wall so that the strength of the walls can be increased. But there is no such issue with gypsum plaster; it only requires 3 days of settling. This is how the whole process of the construction can be fastened up.
- Low impact on the environment: The sand and the cement plaster are being collected from the beds of the river, which might not be a sustainable model for the environment. But the gypsum is a naturally occurring substance and is found in the thick wide reds of the sedimentary rocks. So there is no chance for the gypsum to get depleted. Further, the gypsum is synthesized and can be used in different industries.
- Low water consumption: Unlike cement or sand plaster, the gypsum plaster doesn’t need any sort of water that is to be poured on the coats of plaster. This is how it saves a lot of water that can be used for other purposes of the constructions. In today’s time, every person’s responsibility is to save water in one or the other form.
- Easy application: The gypsum already comes with ready-to-use packaging, there is only a requirement to add a little water to it, and it can be applied to the desired place. In case the gypsum falls on the floor, it is very easy to clean it. It is a very easy-to-use texture that can be moulded in different designs according to the preference of the person.
- Better heat insulation: This type of plastering provides good insulation from heat, which means there will be less use of electricity to keep the room cool. Countries like India that have a summer season of almost 9 months in a year. This plastering can help in cutting down the electricity bills.
In a nutshell, it can be concluded that gypsum plaster is very good and convenient over all other types of plaster available in the market. If you are looking for the best dealer in gypsum plaster in Delhi, contact us at Trimurti. You will get best quality wall care products at affordable prices at Trimurti.