Pop channel traders in India are gaining popularity due to their unconventional services offered. They are making the use of pop ceilings popular in India. The pop ceilings are actually the false ceilings that have several roles to play. The false ceilings are the portions that are suspended from the base of the main ceiling via clamps made of galvanized iron. This is also the feature of the drop-down ceiling as it gives the appearance of the hanging ceilings in the interiors.
Why a False Ceiling?
There are several roles assigned to the pop ceilings. One of the many roles assigned is to give an international touch to the interiors. You can transform the interiors of your office or homes into a modified décor. Lights along the borders of the pop ceilings form an extraordinary piece of décor material. It gives a designer touch to the whole thing. The ambiance of the interiors is taken to the next level. The pop ceilings can be a perfect amalgamation of beauty with affordability. This can be an affordable option to transform your interiors into an innovative ones.
Benefits of Pop False Ceiling Channels:
- The pop false ceiling channels are the ceilings that hung via metal frames. The entire metal framework of the false ceilings remains concealed. There are separate metal clamps and angles also that hold the false ceiling in place.
- The pop false ceiling channels hold the false ceiling perfectly. They suspend from the base of the main ceiling. They help in giving an illusion of the drop-down ceiling and modify your interior into a stylish décor. The decorative function of the pop ceilings is unparallel. The pop ceilings are also used to conceal any exposed wiring in the house.
- The material used in the construction of pop ceilings like gypsum has insulating properties. The pop ceilings give insulation to the interior. It does not conduct heat from outside and keeps the interiors cooler. Similarly, it also does not let the heat from inside move outside during the winters. This keeps a soothing temperature inside. This insulating property of the false ceilings also makes them energy efficient. They help in saving energy.
- The false ceilings are also used to repel unwanted sounds. The sound-proof false ceilings do not let the high frequency and intensity of sounds enter the interiors. This prevents the formation of echoes inside.
- The pop false ceilings do not let the moisture seep through the base ceiling to the walls. This prevents moisture seepage inside and prevents fungal growth. These pop ceilings are also sag-resistant.
- The drop-down look of the pop false ceilings gives extra volume to the interiors. It makes the interior more dimensional and gives a perfect look. The false ceilings reflect maximum light and provide maximum illumination to the interiors. This gives wider dimensions to the walls in the interiors.
The cost of repairing a pop false ceiling is less as compared to the main ceiling. Easy to install, these pop false ceilings channels are affordable. They are also made of superior quality materials giving them a long shelf-life.