POP or Plaster of Paris is one type of building material that has Gypsum as its key ingredient. It is used for the purpose of coating ceilings and walls in order to create architectural designs. The manufacturing of this product is done in the form of dry powder which is usually mixed with water for forming a paste at the time of application.
You can get the best plaster of Paris suppliers in Rajasthan online if you are in the construction business. As it is so widely used in the construction market, we must be aware why it is so popularly sought after. Here are some of the benefits of using Plaster of Paris.
- Plaster of Paris is considered to be very durable and light weight in nature.
- It is also known to have low thermal conductivity.
- Plaster of Paris is a good fire resistant and therefore considered to be a great heat insulating substance. This is one of the reasons why it is applied on walls and ceilings.
- Plaster of Paris doesn’t shrink at the time it is being settled. This is the reason you will not see any cracks while setting or on heating.
- It is known to create a thick substance for resisting normal knocks after it dries.
- It can mix up very easily with water to spread evenly on the ceilings and walls.
- It is known for having good adhesion with respect to fibrous materials.
- It provides a firm surface on the walls in order to help colours settle down.
- Plaster of Paris is known for not having any appreciable chemical reaction where paint is concerned and it also does not result in an alkali attack.
- Plaster of Paris is known for giving a decorative interior finish. As it contains gypsum, it provides a different kind of smoothness and shine.
- Plaster of Paris can also be moulded in any kind of shape.
If you are looking for POP distributor in Rajasthan, you will get the ones online. Due to the several reasons above, people love using Plaster of Paris to keep their walls hardy as well as aesthetically pleasing.