Trimurti is a bonding agent that allows speedy preparation of ceiling and wall surfaces. It is mainly with RCC surfaces. It does it all within 24 hours. Trimurti bonding enables double advantages of mechanical and chemical bonding. It is something that eradicates the labour-intensive hacking process and any danger of plaster de-bonding.
Powerful Features of Trimurti Bonding
- It has double bonding i.e. both mechanical and chemical grip.
- The green shade makes the identification effortless. So, the moment you have a look at Trimurti bonding, you know what it really is.
- It is ready to apply and there is no need to make any arrangements or preparations. Indeed, if you are one of those who hesitate to do all the bonding and all because of the pre-arrangements; then Trimurti bonding is specifically made for you. This ready to use tool should be in your toolbox for a convenient experience.
- Trimurti bonding can be applied on any type of low-suction surface for example concrete surfaces like RCC columns, slabs, beams, shear walls and so on. So, before you drop the idea of bonding because of your low surface, you must think about Trimurti plaster. It rocks in all spaces because of its diverse features.
- It works equally great for both gypsum and sand-cement plaster. Once you use it, you won’t regret it ever. So, whether you are using gypsum or sand-cement plaster, Trimurti is there for you.
A quick peep into Benefits of Trimurti bonding
- It is a very strong durable bonding that eradicates any dangers of de-bonding. Once you use it, it works for years. You won’t find any type of issues on your surface.
- It is a proud moment to stay that it is twenty times quicker than hacking. You save a lot of time and efforts.
- It is a convenient single coat application that gets done without any hiccups. You won’t find any type of inconvenience in applying Trimurti bonding in your concept.
- There is no need of tackiness for bonding. It dry ups in twenty four hours whereas Plaster may take up to ten days. So, drying should never be on your troubling list as long as you are using Trimurti bonding.
So, give a try to Trimurti bonding and you won’t regret it for sure. If you really want to keep your construction and building smart, strong and crack free; Trimurti bonding is the answer.