- Ready to mix.
- High Tensile strength.
- Thermal insulation.
- Curing is not required after block work.
- Maximum coverage of 170-180 sq. ft at 3mm thickness.
- Formulated and tested to be in compliance with ASTM C 1660-09.
Benefit & Advantages
- Eliminates the need for storage due to ready to mix feature.
- Strengthens the wall and make them long-lasting.
- Provides regulation of heat through walls.
- Prevents seepage and water percolation during and after application.
- It helps achieve better leveling and avoid shrinkage cracks.
- High strength-(tensile splitting strength)
- Self curing
- Flexible & improved workability
- Less strong space
- Construction accuracy
- Fast construction and higher producttivity
- The masonry units should be cleaned, leaving no loose particles or dust for better bonding.
- Curing the base surface is needed before applying the AAC Block Joint Mortar.
- All surface defects like holes, voids and cracks should be repaired beforehand.
- Pre-wetting the blocks and keeping them touch dry is important.
- It’s a versatile jointing material, mainly used for laying AAC blocks.
- It could be used to lay fly ash bricks and concrete blocks.
- Used as an option to the conventional cement and sand mix mortar.